Build of nfs-utils fails

Help with using MiniMyth's build system

Moderator: Pablo

dagnygren

Build of nfs-utils fails

Post by dagnygren » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:45 pm

HI there.

As I needed to replace the newest crashing Nvidia drivers in -78 I downloaded the build system (SVN), edited my minimyth config file and started the build.

It almost worked..

The build of nfs-utils fails with the following:

Code: Select all

[===== NOW BUILDING:    nfs-utils-1.2.4 =====]
        [fetch] complete for nfs-utils.
        [checksum] complete for nfs-utils.
        [extract] complete for nfs-utils.
        [patch] complete for nfs-utils.
        [configure] complete for nfs-utils.
 ==> Running make in work/main.d/nfs-utils-1.2.4/support
make[4]: Entering directory `/data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/script/net/nfs-utils/work/main.d/nfs-utils-1.2.4/support'
Making all in export
make[5]: Entering directory `/data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/script/net/nfs-utils/work/main.d/nfs-utils-1.2.4/support/export'
test -f mount_clnt.c && rm -rf mount_clnt.c || true
test -f mount_xdr.c && rm -rf mount_xdr.c || true
test -f mount.h && rm -rf mount.h || true
//data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/bin/rpcgen-static -l -o mount_clnt.c mount.x
//data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/bin/rpcgen-static -c -o mount_xdr.c mount.x
//data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/bin/rpcgen-static -h -o mount.h mount.x
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-manbo-linux-gnu/4.4.3/cc1: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by //data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/lib/libppl_c.so.4)
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-manbo-linux-gnu/4.4.3/cc1: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by //data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/lib/libppl.so.9)
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-manbo-linux-gnu/4.4.3/cc1: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by //data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/lib/libppl_c.so.4)
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-manbo-linux-gnu/4.4.3/cc1: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by //data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/lib/libppl.so.9)
//data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/bin/rpcgen-static: C preprocessor failed with exit code 1
//data/mythclients/buildsystem/src/minimyth-read-only/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/bin/rpcgen-static: C preprocessor failed with exit code 1
make[5]: *** [mount_clnt.c] Error 1
make[5]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[5]: *** [mount_xdr.c] Error 1
make[5]: *** [mount.h] Error 1
To me it seems like it is picking up cc1 from the system gcc, not from the build-system?
The rest seems to build fine. (I restarted with "make -k build" )

Any advice?

Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Build of nfs-utils fails

Post by Pablo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 am

Yes it looks like it is picking up gcc from the host. However, I cannot see why this would be happening with justthe nfs-utils package. Could you try with the latest minimyth (-79)?
MiniMyth running on an Acer ApireRevo 3610 and a Zotac ZBOX-ID80-U. Find out more at my MythTV page.