Hello,

I thank you for your effort. :)
I'm trying to compile on minimyth via mini ITX
compilation crashes always at xorg 7.6 and 7.4, Mesa drivers-7.11.2 and lbdrm
I tried with 0.24 and 0.23 minimyth it is always the same. :( :( :(
you down the error messages.

I need help!
thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/home/minimyth/svnroot23/minimyth/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/include/libdrm/drm.h:617:2: error: unknown type name ‘__u64’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//home/minimyth/svnroot23/minimyth/gar-minimyth/images/build/usr/include/libdrm/drm_mode.h:206:2: error: unknown type name ‘__u64’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
make[9]: Leaving directory `/home/minimyth/gar-minimyth-0.23.1-80/script/xorg-7.6/Mesa/work/build.d/Mesa-7.11.2'
make[9]: Leaving directory `/home/minimyth/gar-minimyth-0.23.1-80/script/xorg-7.6/Mesa/work/build.d/Mesa-7.11.2'
make[8]: *** [build-work/build.d/Mesa-7.11.2/Makefile] Error 2

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/minimyth/gar-minimyth-0.23.1-80/script/xorg/xorg'

jamesarbrown
Contributor

Re: Build minimyth 0.23 and 0.24

Post by jamesarbrown » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 am

Edit : Noticed you are using gar .23 which uses mesalib 7. Maybe use the .25 Gar and set it to Myth 0.23 in minimyth.conf.mk which uses mesa lib 8.0.3. As far as I know myth 0.25 gar will still build a 0.23 myth.

Hi,

That looks like a package problem and is unlikely in my amateur eyes to be anything to do with which Myth version.

In scripts/Xorg7.6/Mesa you will find the Makefile. In there you will find what Mesa package is being used (Looks like 8.0.3 = $GARVERSION)

You can probably tweak this to an older version (say 8.0.2) as 8.0.3 looks pretty recent and try again. (You will need to investigate what the patches are, remove or edit and reapply.. there seem to be a number of patches and Pablo is most likely to know what they are for)

Rather than rebuildiung the entire structure, you can test if the Mesa package builds by entering script/Xorg7.6/Mesa

make clean = just that
make fetch = will attempt to fetch the package
make makesum = will create a new CHECKSUMS file
make

If it builds there, then go back to the top level and make clean, make garchive.

This is the current Gar build for that file
http://code.google.com/p/minimyth/sourc ... a/Makefile

James