How many people actively working on MM?

More general comments, including Off Topic.

Moderator: Pablo

How many people actively working on MM?

Postby Spulit » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:02 pm

I was just wondering: how many people are actively working on MM? Is it just a solo effort by Pablo? I mean, if Pablo steps out the MM project, will it be condemned to death?

Just my 2 cents...

All the best!
Spulit
Contributor

Re: How many people actively working on MM?

Postby m_theredhead » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 am

Sadly, this is a question I have been wondering about myself.

Pablo has been fairly quiet lately and the latest update was several months ago.

There was a post a while back from Pablo saying he was hoping to return to minimyth after some external issues in his life cleared up but that was many months ago.

0.24.2 is now available in many distribution repos and 0.25 is just right around the corner.

I hope Pablo can/will return to the project soon, but I have been mulling over what I am going to do if he can't/doesn't.

I would really hate to go back to net booting a full distro and/or having to even maintain an image just for myth. I really have enjoyed the appliance like nature of Minimyth.
m_theredhead
Contributor

Postby JoeHenley » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Pablo has been fairly quiet lately and the latest update was several months ago.

Has anyone heard anything from Pablo? I hope he's OK. ... kinda concerned actually.

I hope Pablo can/will return to the project soon, but I have been mulling over what I am going to do if he can't/doesn't.

Amen!

Joe
JoeHenley
Contributor

Postby Pablo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:30 am

I'm back.
MiniMyth running on an Acer ApireRevo 3610 and a Zotac ZBOX-ID80-U. Find out more at my MythTV page.
Pablo
Site Admin

Postby JoeHenley » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:13 am

Pablo,

Great to hear you're back!

We've missed you.

Joe Henley
JoeHenley
Contributor

Postby Pablo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 am

Thanks. It is great to be back.

Work has been all consuming lately. While I enjoyed my work, I missed my hobbies. I was not able to find the time to support MiniMyth. I was not able to find the time to plant and maintain my garden. However, things have adjusted at work such that I feel better about having free time to spend on my hobbies again.
MiniMyth running on an Acer ApireRevo 3610 and a Zotac ZBOX-ID80-U. Find out more at my MythTV page.
Pablo
Site Admin

Return to Brain storming/OT