LinPVR.org MiniMyth website has been updated

Announce/Discuss projects you are working on for MiniMyth

Moderator: Pablo

Pablo
Site Admin

LinPVR.org MiniMyth website has been updated

Post by Pablo » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:07 pm

I have updated the LinPVR.org web site. In particular, I have updated the MiniMyth information.

The MiniMyth documentation section information is for the yet-to-be released -19 version, so it will not match the -18 version exactly.

If people could review it and give feedback, that would be great. In particular feedback on things that are wrong or missing would be appreciated.

By the way, all MiniMyth documentation has been moved from the text and conf files to the MiniMyth website, and the MiniMyth web site is included as part of the MIniMyth root file system.
MiniMyth running on an Acer ApireRevo 3610 and a Zotac ZBOX-ID80-U. Find out more at my MythTV page.

rich0

Thanks!

Post by rich0 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:09 am

The website update is much appreciated.

When I first checked out minimyth I downloaded some ancient version of the software, and ended up wondering if the project was dead - simply because that was the only thing obvious from the website. It wasn't until I happened to check the forums that I found the URLs for the more recent builds. I imagine that others would be confused as well.

Keep up the GREAT work!