New Forum Category

Announcements!

Moderator: Pablo

lmatter
Contributor

New Forum Category

Post by lmatter » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:46 am

I'm going to try something new here.

Over the last year or so I have been tinkering with a number of "Home Automation" technologies in my limited spare time. I don't have much working yet, but I've learned a lot along the way.

A lot of what I have learned has come from searching the Internet for answers to issues I have encountered - thankfully many folks have taken the time to post their questions and answers. And I think that I should return the favor and publish what I've learned in the hopes that it helps someone else.

My forum seemed like a convenient place to do this. Additionally, I would bet that a great many of the linpvr members would be interested in a lot of this stuff.

So I have created a new forum category called "Other Home Automation". It will be a grab-bag of technologies that myself and others are interested in, all related to technology in the home.

The intent is that we share our success and strategies. This is not meant to provide support for these technologies where that support is better served elsewhere (like a mailing list or other forum).

Larry

Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo » Fri May 23, 2008 6:52 pm

Since this "Other Home Automation" section does not relate directly to MiniMyth, it has not been migrated from linpvr.org to minimyth.org.
MiniMyth running on an Acer ApireRevo 3610 and a Zotac ZBOX-ID80-U. Find out more at my MythTV page.